Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ah...Fall

The kick off to my favorite time of year. I've had so much going on lately that I've kinda over looked the fact that it was here. Yesterday the weather was cold and crisp, and I noticed all the trees were beautiful shades of orange and red. I got that cozy feeling inside that I do every fall. This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch, a tradition I've had since moving here. This year Ally won't be with me, but Amanda and I decided to go anyway...we figured we might as well keep it up. So I am looking forward to acres of pumpkins, petting zoos, and hot homemade apple cider (and maybe the hay maze if we're feeling silly).

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Pumpkin patches are always fun. I LOVE fall. It's my favorite season. Glad you're keeping up on this. I feel a little more connected and love it!!

melanie said...

I love going to pumpkin patches. We went to one in Snohomish a couple years ago that my kids thought was awesome. This year we went to the one in TriCities. It was ok for me, they still had fun so it still counts as a good day.

I feel the same way....ah, fall. I want to see more turning leaves too but you know around here we have to drive to see them. Not many trees to speak of. Post some photos for me!