Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone. I'm sitting here at my desk listening to Christmas music and wondering just where this year has gone. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was celebrating New Year's and looking forward to what this year might bring?? I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas already, it totally snuck up on me. I just finnished my shopping and wrapping last week, which is odd for me, I usually have everythig ready to go by the first week in December. Oh well, I guess I can't be on the ball all the time.

I also can't believe all the snow we've gotten. I hate snow and part of the reason I love living in Olympia is that we don't get much, and when we do, it usually melts within a day or two. We've gotten oever 18 inches here in the [ast 2 weeks, and it's still coming! I almost feel like I'm back home (except they really don't plow the roads here...grrrr). I'll have my first white Christmas in about 4 years. I'm so hoping it melts soon!

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

So, btw, what happened to you calling me and us going to lunch! I keep meaning to email you and see if you were able to make it over here.

melanie said...

Uh, now I guess I have to say....Happy New Year!!

Are you floating away? I hear it's floods all around you. I hope you're safe and that you got at least one afternoon off work for flooding and needing to get home. Love ya.