Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Miss Ally





This past weekend I went to visit Ally. Unfortunately I ended up sick and had to cut my visit short, but we had a nice time even if it was brief. She talked non-stop in the car after I picked her up, she's very inquisitive and had to ask me what just about everything we passed was, "Hey Mom! What's that?" and then she'd say "Oh!" and repeat everything I told her. We went and visited Ryan and Cassidi, Ally and Chesney are so cute together! I can't believe how much she seems to grow in between visits, and how smart she is.
I can't believe she'll be 4 this year already. How time flies.

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh Malissa, Ally has gotten sooo big! She is adorable, and her hair is so long! I'm so glad you posted pictures of her, I've been wanting to see her. I'm glad you were able to get over and see her. I can't believe our not so little one's are soon going to be four! Time flies! Love you!

melanie said...

Oh my gosh Ally has grown up!! Her hair is so long and thick. She is so adorable Malissa! I'm glad the girls had a good time playing together. I can't believe she's going to be 4 either. Stop time, stop!