Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sad News

Okay, it's really not that sad for anyone but me. I broke my camera. I'm not really sure what happened, but I pulled it out of my purse to take a picture and the screen is cracked and just shows a blank white screen when I turn it on. Luckily my pictures are saved on my memory card, but I'm bummed because I JUST bought the new camera after someone dropped and broke my last one. I've been very into taking pictures lately, posting for my myspace and for scrapbooking. Guess I'll have to put all that on hold until I can get another new one. I'll be smart this time and get a nice sturdy case for it. :)

3 comments:

melanie said...

Really another camera broke? How sad!! I hope you find some really great sale and you can get a new one.

Shaila Lou said...

That's so annoying! You can't be without a camera. But you do need to post some pictures on here. I LOVE pictures!

I love you Malissa!!

Anonymous said...

So sad! I would be devastated if my camera broke! I agree with Shaila, you need to get some pics on here! :)

That's fun that you and Amanda are living together- tell her hi from me! I haven't seen you guys in way too long!