Friday, June 19, 2009

Mod 1 Done

I just finished my first program module... and decided maybe I don't like being back in school afterall. I really enjoyed some of my classes, like Terminology, because I actually learned something. Most of my classes were rather pointless because I already knew everything (like math and computer apps). I'm starting the new mod and hoping it will be better since we will actaully be getting in to the billing and coding stuff.

Other than school, I haven't been doing a whole lot. The weather has been really nice lately, in rained for the first time in 29 days today! I have been enjoying the sunshine and warm temps, spending alot of time at the pool working on my tan. I hope that we have a nice summer, last year kinda sucked, it was cold and rainy almost the whole time.

I'm hoping to make another trip over to Eastern WA soon, maybe I'll let Erik meet more of the siblings this time ;)

No comments: