Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Hate Moving!

I am now moving for the THIRD time in the past year. I'm geting so sick of it! On the up side, I can pack up my whole house and have it moved within a few hours now. What a talent to have! LOL. I have decided I am going to live alone, which is a HUGE deal for me. I've only ever lived by myself once, and it was only for a few months. I guess I just want to know that I don't have to rely on any one else, or be irritated, or not get along...so that hopefully I will not be moving again anytime soon.

In other news, I am looking forward to goign to Eastern WA this weekend. Erik and I are making a little visit, then picking up Ally on Sunday so she can come to camp with Grandma Bates (Meemaw as she calls her). It will be fun, I think the last time we went she had just turned 1. She will be turning 4 next Friday, man how time flies.

1 comment:

melanie said...

Way to look for the positives! I hate moving so I would have to look really hard to find the upside! Are you working somewhere else now? You might like living by yourself this time. I know I did once upon a time ago.

Hope you had fun camping with Ally and Gma Bates. Did you come home with tons of laundry?