Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Family Visit

This past weekend I made the nice 4 hour trip to Moses Lake to visit my brother's and their families. To be honest I enjoy the car ride...I may even go as far to say as it's always my favorite part of the trip...but I do love seeing my family. The drive home was beautiful thru the pass with all the leaves bright colors. It was a fairly uneventful weekend, but it was nice to visit, especially because I haven't seen anyone in almost 3 months. I am planning another trip next weekend to. I'm making it a goal to stay a little more connected with family, and I have been soooo terrible about that this past year or so.

I forgot how cold it gets over there this time of year! Next time I'll remember to take a coat.

3 comments:

melanie said...

I'm glad you got some family time in. I think it's crazy you like to drive over that pass. I hate the rain and fog with other cars around. Ask Milo, he can attest to my saying slow down at least 50 times, ha ha!

Brianne said...

I fully admit to being terrible about staying connected with family right now. I even have a hard time staying in touch with friends that live down the street!

I'm glad you were able to visit. It's always nice to reconnect. I need to be better about making an effort!!

Shaila Lou said...

Hey, it's a little hard to stay connected to family when we have so much! haha! That's so nice that you were able to make it over. We'll be home for Thanksgiving, the weekend of Dec. 12th and Christmas. If you come over again, let me know! Or maybe somehow we can get everyone together!